The MEC Artworks has openings for graphic designers, who design and make things no one else can. We seek for person with strong understanding of design aesthetics, fonts, typography, visual spacing, layout design. A visual creative who have confidence in their design sense are key elements what we are looking for.
Some of the responsibilities this role will involve:
- Designing a nice arranged idea presentation for the clients.
- Designing tags, labels and logos for physical packaging that is unique and visually outstanding.
- Designing catalogs and shade cards with an attractive appeal.
- Transferring the design to a pattern and create an end-product which will in turn be marketed and manufactured.
- Thinking creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics to take design briefs towards completion.
- Presenting ideas, process and thinking as finalized solutions to senior management.
We seek people who live and breathe design, not just people who let computer tools speak for their inner artist.
Though listed right at the end, the most important thing the right candidates will have - is a good team attitude, with a strong desire to learn and grow every single day.
Skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max (optional, preferred)
Functional Area: Creative Design
Total Positions: 1 Post
- Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Department: Design
- Job Location: 36-Lawrence Road, Lahore, Pakistan
- Gender: No Preference
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Degree Title: Bachelors in Graphic Design, Bachelors in Communication Design, BFA, MFA
- Experience: Fresh - 5 Years
Apply Before: Feb 28, 2018